From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2013 22:37:53 -0500
Dear Priscilla,

As I sat on my front porch, and warmed my hands with a nice hot cup of
lavender tea. I thought about all of the greetings I've been given the
privilege of doing. It is always my hope that as I receive each and
every precious scroll, that I am able to capture each and every moment
that happens as your fuzzy loved ones pass from your loving arms, and
into mine.

I too grieve your loss, feel your pain, and send to you as many ferret
angels of comfort as are needed, but at the same time I also get to
experience the love you so unconditionally gave to each and every
fuzzit that war danced their way into your hearts. I get to hear their
stories of how they came into your lives, what they loved the best
about being part of their very own forever home, and all of the fun
and laughter that happened in-between.

So it was no surprise to me when I saw, in the distance, two adorable
ferrets pulling a cart piled high with something I couldn't quite
figure out, but I knew one thing for certain, what ever it was, it
was all white.

As the cart drew closer I could see it was Blossom and Trixie - she
of the beautiful sparkle in her eye's - and she told me they had
personally come to deliver Ralph's scroll. I also saw that the white
stuff in the cart were dozens and dozens of white socks in every shape
and size imaginable. Now I wasn't much of a sock guy in life, potted
plants were really more of my thing, but I had to admire that amazingly
large pile of socks.

As I read the scroll, I had to smile. DEW's are always big, fluffy and
handsome, it's true, and there isn't a DEW I have yet to meet that
isn't the life of the party. In fact I have quite a few DEW brothers
here with me. There's Tischa, Finny, and Fat Ollie, I have two DEW's
siblings still with my mum, Baby Clover - who she named after her mum,
and Sullyvin ( who she and Sully's Aunt Tara call Fatty McFatt-Pants )

I wasn't at all surprised that when we arrived at the Bridge in
anticipation of meeting and greeting Ralph, he simply came bounding
over the Bridge, wings and all, and dive bombed right into that cart of
socks. He happy danced, he dooked, he alligator-ed nearly every sock in
that cart, and when he was done, he laid out his soft, blue blanket and
we had a foamy fry and ferretone picnic, and shared our most favourite
"forever home" memories.

Because Ralph is such a sock fanatic, they made him a very special room
to stash all of his socks in, and not matter how much he plays with
them, they will always stay white, and will never get holes in them. It
is also filled with copious amounts of rainbow coloured rattle balls,
and a Foamy Fry dispenser that will never empty, and on a very special
shelf, in a very safe glass dome, is a his fondest and most favourite
memory of you - a squeaky clown fish - which he takes out from time to
time just to squeak and remember you. SO if you ever hear that
particular squeak, you'll know it's Ralph calling out to you, and
letting you know just how much he loves and misses you!

In Love & In Comfort,
Pie O' Pah