From:
Richard & Stacie Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 00:03:41 -0600
Has anyone out there heard of Checker Farms in Maybee, MI?  We bought our
first ferret from them (through a pet store) about 2 1/2 years ago.  Bandit
is a gorgeous, sweet, silver sable with no health problems up to now,
thankfully.  What's odd is that we sent them money to "register" Bandit, and
have never received any correspondence whatsoever, despite the fact that
they cashed our check.  Not even a certificate, which they promised in their
brochure.  Did we fall for a gimmick, and does anyone know about them from
past experience?

Thanks,
Stacie, Rich, Bandit and Ali-"pants" Armstrong