From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 09:54:17 EST
Hello...

I sent a Ferret Store gift certificate to Kym and haven't heard one word as
to whether it even arrived.  HOWEVER, I did a little research and spoke
directly with someone in Texas who knows Kym and what is going on with her.

My understanding is that Kym has been going thru some "personal" problems,
whatever that means.  She acknowledged receiving my GC along with other
items.  The "word" is that she'll be writing thank yous shortly.

I also belong to a very long-time e-mail group, the ROoF (Royal Order of
Ferrets) that donated money and it was sent to someone by the name of Chris
who was to get matching funds. I have yet to hear that it was received.

At this point, I feel somewhat confident that everything is going to the
right place and being used...based on the info sent to me by my friend.  I
do believe tho' that Kym AND Chris should be acknowledging receipt even if
just a posting to this list.  It would set people's minds more at ease in
my opinion.

Barb and the 4 whirling dervishes...Gus, Zak, Hope and Bren

Please give to Aleutian Disease research...the ferret you save may be
your own!
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/index.html