From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 18:52:47 -0400
THREE RIVERS FERRET CLUB UPCOMING EVENTS

The Three Rivers Ferret Club, located in Pittsburgh, PA, will be hosting the
following upcoming events:

General Club Meeting: May 10, 1:30-3:30 pm in the Public Meeting Room at the
Oakland Branch of the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh.  This public meeting
will feature a ferret-grooming seminar followed by a question & answer
period.  The Three Rivers Ferret Club has recently affiliated with the
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association.  Come to the meeting to learn more
about this exciting development.  Please do not bring ferrets to the
library.

Three Rivers Ferret Follies Planning Meeting: -- May 12, 6:00 pm in the
Public Meeting Room* at the Oakland Branch of the Carnegie Library of
Pittsburgh.  Please do not bring ferrets to the library.  *Note, if the
meeting room is not available, we will meet in the library's basement
cafeteria.

Three Rivers Ferret Follies: The TRFC will host the Three Rivers Ferret
Follies Sunday June 21st at the Lakeshore Shelter in North Park.  The event
begins at noon and will continue throughout the afternoon.  All ferrets must
have written proof of vaccination for rabies and canine distemper before
being admitted.  The Follies will feature lots of fun games for the ferrets
(flower pot excavation, longest whiskers & more), fun events for the humans
with their ferrets (most creative hat, paw painting, ferret jockey, etc.),
as well as a game of "Ferret is as Ferret Does" where the humans imitate the
ferrets!  We are also offering a pot luck lunch.  The club will provide hot
dogs & hamburgers, condiments, drinks, plates, and utensils; those who wish
to participate should bring a side dish, salad, or desert.  Last year we had
a lot of fun, and so did the ferrets!

For more information about any of these events, please contact the TRFC at
412-431-2830 or [log in to unmask] or visit our web site at
http://trfn.clpgh.org/trfc/