From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:24:31 -0500
hey, everyone...

thanks to all you WONDERFUL people...i have internet again...and i
am ALMOST ready to start accepting donations for the first "back in
action" raffle for SOS...

feel free to e-mail me [ [log in to unmask] ] with the pics and
descriptions of whatever you wish to put in this raffle...i have been
gone for 3 months...so i am going to do this one for the SOS General
Fund and let them send it to whomever needs it most...

let's give ourselves 2 weeks to assemble the items and get me the pics
and descriptions......then i will start the raffle about the 1st of
july...how does that sound??? does that give you all enough time to
get your items ready and the pics and descriptions e-mailed to me?

thanks again to everyone who has helped with the fundraiser for
me...and i remind you all..any amount over will be sent to SOS...

thank you all...
love,
kat
--