From:
Marcy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 09:52:24 -0500
I thought I would add one more nickname---

When I first got Fitch, he was in trouble quite often.  Mostly it was
because I didn't realize the things that he could get to, dig in, tip over
or steal.  At first, upon finding what he had done (and him standing
triumphantly beside it) I would call him a "little sh--" (censored --
remember this is a family list).  I later changed it to be "little
shniblet", to make it more affectionate and less angry.

So, Abercrombie and Fitch are both my "little shniblets", both in and out
of trouble.

:)  Marcy