From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:28:07 EST
It has been brought to my attention since multiple FML'ers owe me panties,
that I should announce my size and style preferences.  For those males that
are fashion challenged.... it has been suggested that a ziplock bag of
laundry detergent would be a good idea.

Now ... when I meet you all at a ferret event ... what fun would that be
when I collect, is what I want to know.  I mean if you come empty handed --
and you all know who you are (...Georgia, Melissa, Bob, Bryyyyyyyan to
mention a few), then I intend to collect what you have on your person!!
So no the detergent option is not acceptable.

    Size: 8-9
    Style: briefs (no thongs please)
    Material: cotton
    Color: white ( I do have ocd after all)

for when I'm manic (i'm also bipolar):
    Size: 7
    Style: maybe a thong
    Material: satin
    Color: anything but ferret red (don't want the buggers to steal them
           now do we?)

If these assaults keep happening and depend moments keep arising on the
FML without alerts, I will keep a tally.  I will collect.  And if it goes
on too long there will be interest.  Lets see ... what of the puddle below
my chair?  Hmmmm?  I need a splat mat or something don't you think?

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: