From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 05:20:54 EDT
SOS and the Ferret Charmer have a new and wonderful fundraiser to
celebrate summer and the sunny people in our lives.

Support Our Shelters will be offering you a way to say 'Thank You' to
that special person who has touched your life this year and at the same
time, help out a shelter ferret!  All it takes is a $5.00 donation to
SOS.  For a $5.00 donation, a Sunshine charm and a special thank-you
card will be mailed to the person of your choice.  You can make this an
anonymous donation or request that your name be signed to the card.  You
can order by sending a check for $5.00 made out to SOS to:

Robin Jones
P.O. Box 924
Glendora,  CA 91741
Or pay by Paypal  (https://www.paypal.com/) to [log in to unmask]

Please include $1.00 processing fee for all Paypal orders and note that
it is for the SOS Sunshine Pin.

Also include the name and address of the person you want the charm and
card to be sent to and also include if you want this to be an anonymous
gift or if you want your name signed to the card.

Cards and charms will be mailed and names placed on a special web page
(http://www.skweezeme.com/Charmed.html) . We'll  do all the work for you.
You can brighten someone's day by letting them know you are thinking of
them.

There is no limit of the number of charms you can order.  Each charm is
$5.00.

If you have any questions, please contact me, [log in to unmask]

Robin
The Ferret  Charmer
http://www.skweezeme.com/charms.html