From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 00:01:32 -0800
The Ferretguy is pleased to thank Dr. Williams for his kindness that was
not really needed for that scallywag that neutered an animal at home
without anesthetics, or anything that would be used to do the procedure
properly.  It nice to know that there are some folks out there giving out
kindness where none was deserved.  To the the jerk who cut off the poor
animals testicles without painkiller, I would like to reminence for a
moment to a day back when I was running fishing boats and think of a proper
way to pay you back for the pain that was inflicted upon the critter.  Ahh!
Trolling for makos with a mackeral tied to YOUR testicles might have you
thinking about what is was like!  Please think again b-4 hurting an animal.
The do feel pain, grief and loss, all of which you subjected an animal too.
[Moderator's note: For those who didn't read the original post, please
note it was not an FMLer who performed (possibly performed) the procedure
in this manner.  BIG]

I am leaving Sunday mornig for Las Vegas.  I would especially like to thank
all who have donated to the cause and my trip there.  I promise not to
gamble with money promised to help the ferrets.  SPECIAL THANKS to CRAIG
BIRCHFIELD PAINTING in Aurora ad Frank Wonschik , Excel Oil Exploration
in Centennial Wyoming, both of whom made $500 donations for the trip.
Anything leftover from the trip in the form of donations will be returned
to the corporate account.  Keep watching out website for info on how the
trip is going.  The address is www.especiallyferrets.org and I will have
someone post to the fml also.  Remember, I am bringing lots of Totally
Ferret and many custommade hammocks with all kinds of neat patterns.  For
you folks with many ferrets, this is your chance to save, save save, on
30# bags of TF.

MC, I put time in my schedule to come visit you all in the Reno area.  Can
you Please..send me your Phone # so I can call you when I get there.  If
not look for the corvette yellow van with ferrets and blue lettering on it.

See ya'll
Ferretguy