From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 03 Jan 2009 21:04:34 -0500
Dear SaraFerret:

I am writing this with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes, Saraferret
would you please greet our precious Princess at Rainbow Bridge. She
suddenly left us last Sunday before New Years. Please tell her that we
are so sorry and will miss her terribly and she will be missed by her
brother Star and sister Angel who are still here with us. Also, could
you please round up her brothers and sisters at Rainbow Bridge who
have passed on before her Booger, Maxine, Maxi, Fritz, Pepper, Misty,
Prince, Bear, Buddy, Snowball, Shark, Max and Lady. Please tell all our
babies we are thinking of them often and that we miss them all so much
and they will never be forgotten. Each and everyone of them hold a
special place in our hearts. Thank you SaraFerret.

Love Rosie