From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:22:41 -0500
Some kind person put the December 1999 version of my FML Shelter List at
this web address: http://hometown.aol.com/ferretrescue/shelter.html
Does anyone know who this page belongs to?

There is one very big problem, which is that the spaces between the shelter
information and their vet information (which I post in two columns side
by side) did not convert to the web page.  The columns are run together,
making the information almost impossible to use if you don't know what it
should look like.  The other problem is that my e-mail address has changed
and people are trying to contact me through my old address when they want
to find a ferret or a home for a ferret.

Can anyone tell me who to contact to get the corrections made?

Thanks!
Blessings
Judith

P.S. The year-end FML Shelter List is in the works, and Support Our
Shelters will soon be a 501(c)3 non-profit charity.