From:
Stacy Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 1995 11:27:04 EST
Thanks for the responses I got on the vaccines. I've never had a
second thoughtr about getting my cats vaccinated - it was something
cat owners had to do! Harold & Scooter will have their shots
soon - hopefully they won't be TOO mad a me!
To Susan Benysh - cute picture!
To Valerie Darling - not even a Lucky Charm marshmallow
this week! No sweets for fuzzy snakes (even if they do think
I denying them a basic right).
To everyone - I've been a ferret owner for 6 months now. I had
no knowledge about ferrets (I heard they smell real bad). Thanks
to the FML, I've learned so much that must be known for
a responsible ferret owner. I know I'll have happy, healthy
ferrets!

Stacy, Brian, Harold, & Scooter (all in a 1 bedroom apartment!)
Harold & Scooter won't be talking soon - they'll be mad
at me for letting a person stick them with a needle!