From:
Michal ginzburg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:50:11 -0000
Hi,
I'm going on Vacation for about 13 days to Florida and can't take my baby
with me.  I'm leaving on Friday and I need somebody to take care of my
little boy.  He is about a year old and his name is Sniffles.  I live in
Bridgewater, NJ and need somebody to take care of him while I'm gone.I can
supply everything.  My cage is padded with carpeting and is two floors.
If you are interested please E-mail me back, telling me where you live,
how many fuzzes you own, and your e-mail or telephone # so I could contact
you.
thank you.