From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 1996 09:10:03 -0400
Bandito's Grandma:

You may want to look into the possibility of medication as an alternative to
having Bandito put to sleep.  I experienced the same type of problem several
years ago with my 5.5 yo female.  My husband and I were considering putting
her to sleep too, since she was having surgery every six months.

Have your vet call Dr. Tom Kawasaki in Woodbridge VA (703) 690-2580 for an
opinion...he's the one that finally figured out the medicine she's been on
for four years (and only ONE bladder stone surgery since).

Amy & Dave (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)
RIP Ian and Elektra