From:
Anne & Kevin Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 21:49:50 -0500
Hi all!

I have been a lurker for a couple of months now, just after I got my
beautiful sable girl and have enjoyed all the advice and stories I have read
on the FML.  What a great find for the first-time owner!  Bree is about five
months old now, and I am thinking about getting her someone to play with,
since my husband and I work full days, and she seems to be getting bored
with running around the living room at night.  (A great excuse to convince
the hubby to take in more of these wonderful, adorable fuzzies!) I have read
the FAQ, which generally says to have supervised playtimes at first.  Do I
need to get a full new cage for the new baby, only to discard it later on
(Bree has a very large two-level condo, suitable for two)?  What are some
practical situations that I can expect when I introduce a new fuzzy into the
equation?  I haven't started looking yet, but I am hoping to bring home a
male kit (just an initial idea).  Will I have any particular problems with a
tiny baby, or with a male?  Bree is very sweet, not cuddly, but very playful
and does not bite at all and is a 100% litter box user!  (GOOD Girl!) Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Anne and
Bree (I just know there's a treasure buried under this sofa cushion!)