From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 09:43:17 -0500
Sand also have a jaw deformity, with a hole in his upper jaw where one of
his tooth fits in.  Gives him a lopsided look and he's real cute.  My vet
said not to worry since it didn't interfere with his eating.  He's a Real
Canadian Ferret from manitoba, canada.  When my vet pointed that out to me,
she recommend I contact the breeder to find out if it was something in the
genes.  I did that, and the people there said they've never seen it, but
they do check all their ferrets and so on.  He also suggested that he might
have knock his jaw on a ceramic bowl when he was small.  That's all I was
able to find out.

// Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu