Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 16:54:52 -0800
Hi all
No luck with finding Troubles hiding place but I will continue to look.
This locator thingy is not as easy as it looks when Trouble does it.  The
quest of da fwannel nightgown continues.

A little guy came in today.  He said Hi Sandee like he knew me.  Who out
there haz let da secret out.  Somebody been talking out there.  Anyway he
seemed to know alot about dis place.  I showed him around a little and he
went off to explore after he ate almost all the rasins in the All You Can
Eat Rasin Bar.  He headed off toward Dirt Mountain to dig lots of holes.
He said to tell his Papa that it was time and he knows he tried his best
but no more junk stuck in the eyes.  (dook) Sends papa luv and kisses.  I
told him to watch out for a little blaze guy carrying a fwannel nightgown,
he laughed at me.  Well gotta get back to looking for my stuff.  Dooks to
all.

By BYe
Sandee