From:
Georgina Barratt-See <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:39:51 +1100
I've recently discovered that my two girls, Tabitha and Endora, Lurrve
(love) Schmackos.  Tabitha even got into a zippered up suitcase to get
them (she is one persistent girl).  Schmackos do give the girls a bit of
diarrhoea though.

These are the ingredients:
Meat and meat by-products from beef; vegetable protein; sucrose;
salt; flavourings; preservatives; antioxidants

The analysis is:
Min% crude protein 30
Min% crude fat 4
Max% crude fibre 3
Max% salt (NaCl) 5

Anybody know of any reason why I can't give them a tiny piece of
Schmacko (about 1 cubic centimetre) a day?  Thanks for your help.

Georgina, Tabitha (I will get that Schmacko packet, I will!!) and
Endora (with a begging face) (Please give me some Schmacko
Mummy, pleeeaassee???)