From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 05:34:13 -0800
Hi to everyone!  I just wanted to bring you up to date on what has been
happening here at Moonsong Ferretry.  First of all, we have reduced the
number of ferrets we are keeping from around 30 last year, to 10.  I am
working at a new job which demands a lot of my time and the commute is 1
hour each way.  I wanted to be able to care for my brood in the way to
which I wanted them to become accustomed to.  Also my husband finished our
third ferret condo and of course, he made some changes.  We moved Zima and
her babies into it and she seems to like it.  She will take you on a tour
of it if you drop by http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net/zimababy99.2htm
So now I have been indulging my fur kids, but this morning they seemed to
be in revolt.  I tried to put another treat and toy in each cage and Voodoo
said I had to take some out before any more would fit!  LOL!

Moonsong Ferrets  Bred to be socially acceptable.
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net  &
http://homepages.msn.com:4890/PetsPl/judithmoon/