From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 02:47:20 EST
Several months ago, when my kids started becoming sick, I was extremely
fortunate.  A young lady named Cyndi (a co-worker, and good friend)
assisted me in caring for the kids.  In the first few months after Cyndi
and I met, she could not understand my love and compassion for these little
kritters.  Slowly she learned.

Cyndi spent several late nights helping me to care for the kids.  She
assisted in treating them, held them, petted them, and helped to comfort
them.  This was quite a feat for her.  Cyndi is very allergic to furry
animals.  But she suffered through it.  After that experience, I am certain
that, if not for the allergies, she would have kritters of her own (she
actually mentioned adopting Zeus if he had gotten better).

Cyndi would see me check my Emails in the office.  She was amazed at all
the mail and cards I received about the kids.  She was truly astounded to
see such compassion, caring, and love that filled each message.

Cyndi is now facing a battle more difficult then her allergies.  She has
been diagnosed with lymphoma.  There are still several tests to be
conducted, but, needless to say she is not looking forward to the
possibilities of chemotherapy or radiation treatments.  She is quite
shaken and very frightened.

I owe all of you so much.  If it had not been for your kind words,
compassion, communications, prayers and good wishes, I don't think I would
have made it through as well as I have.  I am asking if you would please
offer prayers, wishes, blessings, and good thoughts for Cyndi.  She really
went out of her way for me when I needed someone to help.

With my heartfelt thanks,

Kevin B & the Way Kewl Kritter Crew