From:
Kathy Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 09:53:43 -0700
I hope everyone had a happy and healthy Christmas!

I'm a little puzzled by one of my ferret's, Chopper's, coughing and/or
sneezing fits he's been having lately.  I'm not even sure if it's coughing
or sneezing.  It really seems as if he has something stuck up his nose he's
trying to get out.  It's like he's blowing air out of his nose real fast
like eight to 10 times in a row, but not really like a full sneeze.  He's
been eating, drinking, pooping and playing normally and it's happening
mainly when he's sleeping.  It isn't happening to my other three fuzzies.

I gave him a little Benadryl, didn't seem to help any.

Has anyone had experience with this problem?

Thanks and dooks,
Kathy