From:
K&M Kotani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:08:47 -0800
Dear CJ,

We wanted to tell you that you should be commended for the work you did in
regards to the Tyson ferrets.  You should be very proud.  You exposed a
cruel animal-abuser to the world, and although you may not have gotten the
result we had all hoped for, we think the score card will show a TKO in the
Tyson loss column.  You should know that the story also ran here this past
weekend in The Japan Times.

Good luck with Blonka (aka Robin).

K and M