From:
"R. Worthing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 09:35:09 -0500
** This is in two parts because it was rejected the first time due to line
limitations. **  [Combined into 1. BIG]

FMLer's Far and Wide,

I guess I need a life but... as the "who/where?" replies were pouring in,
I was compiling a list.  Except for two in Maine (sorry, Joanie and Jen, I
took the liberty to add you to this list) , this is ONLY from the people
that *specifically* responded to the "who/where" question from Nov. 29-
Dec  5th.  (and I apologize if I left anyone out!):

  ------------------

In the United States--

ALASKA- Anchorage, Fairbanks

ARIZONA: 1-no specific location, Willcox

CACA Land -- ????  :-)

COLORADO: Denver

DELAWARE: Delmar

FLORIDA: Orlando,Sarasota, Winterhaven, N. Miami Beach, Tallahasee, Tampa

GEORGIA: 2 - no specific location

ILLINOIS: 1 unspecified, Peoria, Crystal Lake,  (2) Chicago, Knoxville

INDIANA: Lafayette

KANSAS: 1 unspecified,  Newton, Lawrence, Wichita

KENTUCKY: Covington, Erlanger

MAINE: Bangor, Portland, Sanford, Springvale

MARYLAND: (2) Baltimore

MASSACHUSETTS: (1) unspecified, Boston , Shelburne

MICHIGAN: 1 unspecified, Grand Rapids, Portage, Ada, Lavonia

MINNESOTA: Minneapolis,  Grove Heights

MISSOURI: 2- no specific location, Leavenworth

MONTANA: Great Falls

NEBRASKA: Waverly

NEVADA: Las Vegas, Reno

NEW JERSEY: 2 unspecified,  Wayne, Edison, Mountainside, Manahawken

NEW YORK:  Woodstock, New Berlin

NORTH CAROLINA:  Rutherford Co.

OHIO: 2 unspecified,  Columbus, Urbano, Cleveland, Mansfield

OKLAHOMA: Norman, Tulsa

OREGON:  Hillsboro, Salem, Portland

PENNSYLVANIA: 2 unspecified, Scranton, Clearfield, Lancaster, Industry

TENNESEE: 2 unspecified,  Gallatin, Nashville, Clarksville

TEXAS : 1 unspecified,  Dallas, Ft. Worth, San Antonio

VIRGINIA: 2 no specific location, Ashburn, Virginia Beach

WASHINGTON: 1 unspecified,  Federal Way, Vancouver, Edmonds, Yakima,
            Lynnwood

W. VIRGINIA: 1 no specific location

WISCONSIN:  Madison (2?)

Harpers Ferry/Charles Town (State?)
Belleville (State?)
Houseboat on the Columbia River (!)
Traveling RV (Amarillo, TX - Blythville, AR)

----OUTSIDE OF THE USA----
(2) Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Stockholm, Sweden
Jerusalem, Israel
"N. of Israel by the sea"
Netherlands
Oxford, UK
Bedfordshire, UK
Montreal, Quebec, Cananda
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Perth, Western Australia
Rainbow Bridge!!

  -------------------

Oh!  I outsmarted my ferts the other day (Neener, neener, neee-ner!)  They
(well, Kiwi taught the others) dug a whole behind the back cushion of my
sofa.  They'd slither between the back cushions and into the hole, taking
with them watches, tv remotes, toys, food, etc.  I found a long piece of
plexiglass that fits perfectly behind the cushions.  You should SEE them
now!  They can slither behind the cushions, they can SEE the hole but they
can't figure out WHY they can't get into it!  They have no concept of
"invisible" barriers!  LOL "Revenge" is sooooo sweet!

Hope everyone finds the joy in life that a ferret does!  It's okay to dook
if nobody's looking... aw, heck, do it even if they are looking!

Renee