Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 02:08:27 -0800
Wow!  Rebecca, what a wonderful story!  Thank you SO much for sharing your
story with us.  I was really touched by what you shared!  And I just want
to thank you for your courage in sharing what you've been through, and
taking the risk of so candidly sharing your own personal difficulties, as
a result of all the stress.  What a wonderful thing to have a kind, loving
and supportive husband, who has been a part of your life since childhood!
I am so glad you are blessed to have him.

And what an awesome story about the power of animals in the lives of
humans, especially those who are challenged with real difficulties.  I've
always believed that animals play some almost mystical, miraculous part in
our lives, giving us hope, pleasure, joy and even bringing healing.  I know
at times when I wanted to give up, the fact that I had sweet, innocent
little creatures in my care, depending on me for everything, somehow made
me face one more day and work through the difficulties.  My animals, in my
own "system of beliefs" are a gift from God to me.  They are an example to
me of how much I believe God loves me, and all people.

I am so glad for this special blessing and gift to you this Christmas.  I
will keep you, your family and fuzzies in my thoughts and prayers.  May
the miracle keep on happening and growing for you!

Alecia