Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 17:45:31 -0500
Hello to all!

My name is Tracy, I live in Mountainside, NJ with a bunch of fuzzies (The
Fuzzy Bunch)

I have 4 Primary Ferrets, Rocky, Boo, BudWeasel, and Pudge, and 1 Bedroom
Ferret, Dook E.

Not to be forgotten as they were once before, I have 2 foster ferrets, Kira
and Trinity. So that makes 7 fuzzies all together, and I just luv 'em all!

I usually call myself a shelter volunteer, but lately, I've been a Ferret
Club-starting volunteer, which ends up being about the same, except for
the part about cleaning cages.

My home page is http://www.members.home.net/mugsy022/TC1/thome.htm

The club page is www.metroferret.org

They have the same wallpaper, sorry, I kinda like it.....

Dooks!