From:
Donald Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:40:40 -0800
First - a big welcome to Sandee.  I think you're a great little furface to
take over for our missing Skeeter and you do a very nice welcoming job.
Thanks.

Second - one of my favorite ferret moments.  Being a new (naive) ferret
owner and coming home my last day of work before Christmas with armloads of
unopened gifts from students (I'm an instructional aide).  Laying them on
the stand and going into the kitchen.  Returning ten minutes later to view
a disaster of major proportions.  How could I have known someone got me a
pot of paper narcissi complete with potting soil!  Rich, black potting soil
ground cheerfully into a light blue carpet freshly shampooed for Christmas!
Turns out ferrets LOVE to open gifts and can't read name tags.  That was
their excuse anyway.

Third - an intro.  I'm Laurel and I share a house with Ziggy, Sylvia,
Weasey, Molly, and Franny, also Don (the tolerant husband).  My furkids
range in age from 71/2 to 4.  Two are rescues and the one has insulinoma.
I live in western PA.  My son used to print out the list in the old days
before I had my own computer so if you count those years, I've been on
about 6 years.  You guys have been wonderful whenever I needed help with
my first girl Lillian and then her loss and my problems with Molly.

Thanks everyone.