Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:40:44 -0600
I just noticed a few minutes ago that George has two little tattoos in his
right ear.  I don't know why I've never noticed before, considering I've
done an ear cleaning and specifically looked for them.  He's kind of
freckly, and the tattoos are smaller than I'm used to seeing, so maybe I
can be forgiven.  I've been told that indicates a fixed/descented Marshall
Farms ferret.  Is this true, or are there exceptions?  If not, all three of
mine are MF.

cjc