Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:05:34 GMT
From:
"Chris ." <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all, I've only posted on this FML once before.  I do read it every
day though.

I'm getting a new cage for my weezels and need to be rid of the old one.
Its a Superpet Fun-nel cage, the "3 story" one (though its hardly three
story, just has two shelves in it).  Comes with everything, but some of
the tabs that attatch the shelves are busted off (as soon as I tried to
assemble it, *snap*).

I paid about $250 for this cage, because I'm a sucker.  SUCKER!!  I'll let
it go for the best offer I get (providing I get any, my sales pitch isn't
going too well ;D)

Orrrr....if theres a fuzzy family desperately in need of a cage, like a
shelter or rescue organization, I'll let it go for free.  Just don't tell
my parents that.

I'm looking to get a Midwest Ferret Playpen to replace it, so if anyone
knows where to get a deal on one of those I'd be very appreciative.

By the way, I'm located near London, Ontario.

Thanks
Chris