Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:05:24 -0800
From:
Mustang Charlie <[log in to unmask]>
An anonymous poster wrote:
>I received this in the mail requesting information on Ferret smells.  This
>is exactly how to turn people off from allowing ferrets....

>I am an apartment complex manager and have been left with a stained yellow
>(urine?) and a terrible smell in a suite where four ferrets lived.  My new
>tenants are none too happy.  What can I do to get rid of particular stain
>& odors caused by ferrets?  Trust me no more ferrets in this complex in
>the future!!  An unhappy manager."

At the risk of presenting a big plug for a commercial rug cleaning outfit,
May I suggest contacting Stanley Steamer.  They have chemically engineered
solvents they use in their rug cleaning process that absolutely remove
stains and odors.  Over the years, we have used many other 'Nationally
recognized' rug cleaners, but only Stanley Steamer gets the job done right,
first time and guaranteed.

Almost all the large apartment complexes here in Reno use Stanley Steamer
as the managers know the quality of their work.

For our ferrets.

MC, The Rude One
(With Garret, Snorkle, and Tuzigoot.  In spirit, Bubba and Billy-Bob)