Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 20:39:17 -0800
From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
I have read the last week's worth of the FML and I
have to say there is something in my eye.  The losses
have been heartbreaking.  So very many little ones
remaining in our hearts but leaving empty spaces in
our lives.  I tried to read about Kevin and Zeus and
CJ and Apology, but there was something in my eye.  I
wanted to read The Woodcocks words about their Mica,
but there was something in my eye.  Aileen and Gizmo
and Debbie and Slinky-I tried...but my eyes.  Dear
Chloe, Vanessa, Gargole, and Sweetheart.  Tonight, as
I tuck mine in, I hold them close-breathing deeply of
their wonderful scent and I am so thankful they have
blessed my life, and I have something in my eye.  To
all those feeling a pain in their heart, all I can say
is: Tears were shed and prayers were said.  Know that
heaven is a place filled with warm, wet, happy,
healthy noses and they wait for us there.