From:
The Joneses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 23:25:54 -0500
Thank you, Sandee, for letting me and Leslie know that Kismet found you and
is making friends at Rainbow Bridge.  It was truly a surprise to read your
message!  I'm glad she can now eat all the raisins she wants.  We just hope
she'll find her brothers Sammy and Newt.  We know they'll be glad to see
her.  Tell her to look for Shelley, the little girl she sponsored a couple
months ago.

We still miss Kismet terribly.  She was one of our most precious ferrets.
Kismet was known for her nurturing nature to all the family and would stay
with anyone, animal or human, who was sick or in pain, and in need of TLC.
She was a most noble lady.

We love you, Kismet.  We'll all be with you some day.

Dennis and the Eleven Troubles