From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 00:21:35 -0500
HI all,

It is nearing that time again-- when we collectively sit and count our
blessings here at Ferret Wise.  We are THANKFUL -- for the friends and
family we have made over the years, For the loving homes we have found for
the ferrets who came in need of them, For the days we could provide love
and nourishment for the ones that would only know this place as home, for
the volunteers who find a way to help when we need them most, For the
hospice moms who love the ones that need it most, For the board and staff
which take the time to see we get things done right, For the opportunities
to teach and help new owners, For the little ones who have been threatened
by abuse and neglect-- that give us a chance to help, For the many friends
who find their way here to Ferret Wise in December to meet and greet our
kids and volunteers, For the moral, financial and material help which helps
us to do more with less.

As we near the five year anniversary-- we are blessed that we have been
touched by so many little lives, found homes and care for so many, and met
so many folks in person and in the mail.  It certainly is a lot to be
thankful for as we enter an new year, a new milennium and new challenges
for the ferrets who will be known - at Ferret Wise.

May you all be blessed this Holiday Season.

alicia
for the ferrets
at Ferret Wise

Http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

Visit iGive at
Where you can anonymously support ongoing rehabilitation and education
projects at Ferret Wise by clicking and browsing at their site !  The
ferrets will thank you!