Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 07:44:30 -0200
Hello everybody!

I just aquired a new ferret and I'm in love with it, of course.  Well, so
what, you must be asking?  The thing is that I live in Rio, Brazil, where
Ferrets are just recently being introduced.  Since our Enviromment
Protection Insitution allows only registed fettes, among some other
thousand of details, I assume that the least I need is a licence - which
the owner of the pet store who sold my ferret keeps denying.  I also assume
that when they reach Brazil, coming from the Marshall Breeders (two tattoos
on the ear, etc), they are supposed to have received their first dose of
vaccination.  Any information on it would be quite helpful.

But my main question is: Does anybody here happens to know if Marshall has
an e-mail address I could contact them directly, or if not, their telephone
number?

Please, if you can help me, e-mail me privatly at [log in to unmask]

I care very much for my pet and I won't accept that the blind
"I-ought-to-get-money" of some pet stores owner might interfere with the
health and protection of my little guy.

I thank you very much in advance.

Dany.