From:
Jennifer Gall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:34:00 PST
Greetings all!

WOW has it been busy!  However I have managed to get this weeks strip up in
the nick of time.  PLUS a very nice suprise.... We are now at:

www.notwildjustcrazy.com

Thanks to Modern Ferret for their cooperation (every magazine issue
includes a bonus strip not seen on the web, so make sure to check it out)!
The old address will take you to the new site, but make sure to change
your bookmarks.  Man, will it be ALOT easier to remember the URL to tell
friends! (hint, hint) ; )

Well, gotta go, Mac's trying to eat bows off presents (mmm... tastes like
chicken ...)

Hugs & Dooks to all
Jennifer
Roxy, Mac & Tosha