Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:55:47 EST
I keep the ferret toothbrushes and toothpaste in the glass with my tooth
brush and tooth paste.  I frequently get up at 5 A.M.  and brush my teeth
in the dark.  At my age and first thing in the morning when various areas
of my hair are standing straight up-who wants the light on in front of the
mirror in the bathroom?

I grabbed the ferret toothpaste by mistake this morning--- and I created a
new word:
                   ***gricchhhpaahhh***

                       Lisette