From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 06:51:19 -0800
Just a couple of comments from the peanut gallery here...

1. Boiled yak fat?  Hmmmm... Sounds wonderful.  I think I'll make that for
Christmas dinner instead of turkey! :-)

2. OK, you rottenly gifted creative song writers!  You're making me sick
with jealousy!  I love your songs.  My particular favorite is the "Carol
of the Bells" parody by Stephanie.  The original happens to be one of my
favorite Christmas tunes.  I had to bite my tongue to keep myself from
singing it out loud (I am at work).  Keep up the great work everyone!

3. Introduction... I am Aileen.  I live near Baltimore, MD, but am
originally from south NJ.  It's amazed me how many people are so close!
I am owned by the Herd: Slinky, my first, the alpha ferret; Gizmo, my
favorite (don't tell the others), sufferer/survivor of adrenal disease and
insulinoma; Kyle, the fat brat spoiled little orneriest bugger ever to
grace the planet; Noel, the b*tchy yet beautiful little girl; Sandy, my
timid, lonely little anti-social rescue.  Soon to be owned by a dog of
some type (going down to the SPCA at lunch today).

I found the FML about 2 or 2-1/2 years ago when someone at the Baltimore
Ferret Club show slapped a bright orange sticker on my chest with an e-mail
address and website.  I actually still have that sticker on a page in my
address book.

=====
Aileen & the Herd
Slinky, Gizmo, Kyle, Noel, & Sandy

"It is a shameful thing that you should mind these folks
that are out of their wits." -Martha Carrier, condemned Salem 'witch'