From:
Brenda Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 13:11:37 -0800
Hello all....
My name is Brenda and I also am a ferret addict.  We live in Vancouver, WA
(Just across the bridge from portland, OR)

I have 5 little heathen thieves Scooby Snack, Miss Piggy, The Boy ,
Goldilocks, and the newest addition to the bunch Ernie.

I also have 3 foster ferrets Paige, Chunky Monkey, and umm Fang (his name
for now)

My newest foster was abused and he is a biter.  This is my first time
having a biter and I hate having to be afraid of a ferret.  I have gotten
nailed pretty good, my husband too.  We still handle him alot though, last
time I heard that is the best way to bring an abused fert around.

Chunky monkey is the sweetest boy.  He was sleeping outside in a rusty wire
cage.  I wish my husband would break down and let me keep him, but a good
friend told me that if you keep this one you can't help the next one.  I
have a question about him.  He is very chunky and his hair is long and VERY
soft, He almost feels like a rabbit.  His legs are very short about half as
long as the rest of my brood.  I was wondering if maybe he is an angora or
some other breed of ferret other than the mutts I have.

Kisses to all the ferts
Brenda and the herd of heathen weasels