From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:41:49 -0800
Me again...this is another email I received from petsmart.com in response
to my letter.  This person was apparently "cc'ed" on the response I got
earlier today.  Hopefully they'll change to litter information, too.
*crosses fingers*

Amy & the farenits (Jack, Rascal, Nina, & Miya)

             ------------------------------

 From:    "arati" <[log in to unmask]>
 Date:    Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:13:43 -0800

Dear Amy,

Thank you so much for contacting us regarding our Ferret information.  We
truly appreciate user feedback and comments.  It helps us determine where
we can improve or change things, and what we are doing right.  The
information about vaccinations has been changed.  We have added that
ferrets do need vaccinations.  This change should show up on our site
shortly.  For the other information, we will research and work on creating
more accurate description for ferret care.  Please do write us again if you
have more comments or suggestions.  Thanks again, Amy!

Arati Murti
Content Team
PETsMART.com