Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:32:23 EST
Hello all,

Jasmine's itchiness related to her adrenal disease seems to be getting much
worse.  Today, she really scratched herself up -- her little body is just
covered with scratch marks (head, neck, back, sides -- just all over).
Does any one have any suggestions that would give her some relief??  She
really looks miserable.  I tried putting a small amount of Curel lotion on
the worst spots, but I don't think it helped much.  We just started her on
Casodex at the beginning of this month, as the lupron didn't seem to be
helping her.  Anyone know if this could be causing the increase in
symptoms?

Thanks for any help you can give, Lucie

                        @-"-@
                    o00 -\o/- 00o