From:
Julie Guardino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:30:25 -0500
When I originally tried to order my ferret food from them I tried to use my
credit card.  I have never ordered anything on line before and was a little
bit hesitant to put my credit card info into "space".  Anyway, I decided to
do it anyway but upon entering the info they said it was invalid.  I knew
it wasn't invalid, but decided to pay by check anyway.  So I deleted the
credit card info from their account page and proceeded to send them the
check.  I did receive my order in about two weeks.  But then I got another
email stating my order was backordered and would be shipped as soon as it
came in.  Then part of the order arrived.  But now its a duplicate.  I
called them and they said I ordered twice.  Once by check and once by
credit card.  I told them that they wouldn't accept my account info at the
time and I had deleted it.  They said they have it on record and that the
duplicate order was in the mail.  So now, they do have my credit card info
and I am getting twice as much food.  I didn't budget for all of this.
They said to refuse the shipment when it came and that they would credit my
account when they got the food back.  I'm worried about this.  Anyone out
there have anything like this happen?  Is my credit card info safe with
them?  I ordered from them cuz I use Iams kitten for my fuzzbutts and the
price couldn't be beat.  Now I'm beginning to regret it.

Julie