From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 06:55:26 -0500
 Hello,

I'm *really* not trying to be a snot here, but may I ask why the post from
Pat Stauffer was even posted?  That was obviously a personal issue that
should never have been brought up on a mailing list with 3000 members.
Even if it affected a handful of people, it does not effect the list as a
whole, and should have been kept off it.

It didn't seem to have relevance to anyone but those concerned.  The fact
that Scarlett even had to waste time replying to what should have been one
on one is counter productive to what this mailing list is about.  It's a I
Said/You Said that isn't even going to be resolved.  I'd much rather read
the Colloidal Silver debates! 8)

Just curious as to the inner workings of moderating a list,

Julie

[Moderator's note: I don't know what issue Pat was talking about, though
I was away a couple of days and may have missed it.  But the post seemed
pretty safe -- if someone did attack Pat I think the post did presented
Pat's side of the story without further flaming the issue.

Now, since I -- and probably most readers -- don't know what the whole
thing is about, I took it as an introduction from Pat ;-)  BIG]