From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 21:27:23 EST
The results have been Tabulated and we have 2 winners and 2 honorable
mentions.  We are waiting for one of our winners to respond and expect
that response sometime this evening.

The entries were just wonderful, though provoking, loving, funny, they ran
the gambit.

We will announce the winners in Tomorrow's FML.

Sincere thanks to all those who sent in their entries.

Look for more Contest from Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret
Shelter.

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom, Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter