From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 03:50:00 EST
THE WEANGELS ...

Socks feasted like he never had before.  Several times in dove into
fountains of ferretone.  It was quite embarassing to Lady the way Socks
would flirt with the jills at the Raisin Bar.  Socks, finally sated,
returned to Lady and Rascal.  "Wow, that was sooooo good.  Shame they
don't have dads Fuzzy Soup, but, eh ..give them time.  <uuuuuuurp>.  Umm,
'xcuse me"

"Will someone please tell me what a weangle is ???" asked Rascal.  Lady
began to tell him about the weasel angels, called weangles.  She began to
explain how they come to earth to help escort ferts up to the Bridge.
"Ahem!", interrupted Socks, "if you don't mind, this is MY story.  I would
like to tell it please."

Socks looked at Rascal, "I forgot you didn't see her.  You were dead to the
wor..... ummmmm, I mean you were sleeping real sound, like".  "I saw this
little weasel looking thingy with wings come flying up next to you.  She
kissed you on the forehead and said that things would soon be okay.  She
turned around, looked at me, and said "hello".  She knew me by name.  I
started muttering things like who?  What?".

"She told me not to worry, that she was a weangle from the Rainbow Bridge.
She told me her name was FAHL.  That it was short for FAITH, AFFECTION,
HOPE, and LOVE.  Fahl was sooooooo pretty.  But, not as pretty as our
lovely sister here", with that said, Socks gave a quick wink to Lady.
"Anyway, Fahl said that it was time for you to leave.  She was there to
escort your spirit to the Bridge.  She explained a few things about the
Bridge to me".

"Anyway, I figured that it must have been some sort of dream.  I couldn't
have seen that 'cause I couldn't open my eyes.  So, I must have dreamt it.
It did give me a warm feeling though.  Next thing I know I feel dad picking
me up and putting me on his lap.  I could feel these little rops on my
back.  That's actually the last thing I remember.  The only other things I
can remember is a feeling of warmth.  Like when dad holds ya real close.
The warmth, the gentleness, the peace, the love ....".

Suddenly, Lady cocked her head to the side.  The others stood there feeling
the breeze that enveloped their bodies.  They could feel extra warmth in
the breeze.  Lady cast her eyes to the sky.  "So soon?  We weren't
expecting him THIS soon".  Rascal and Socks looked at each other wondering
who Lady could have been speaking to.  Lady turned to the others, "We must
hurry back to the clearing.  We have unexpected company!"