From:
Karen Rochette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 09:51:33 EST
Hi,my name is Karen,we're owned by 10 mishievous Little Imps known as the
Mass Wrecking Crew!  Ours range from the ages of 3.5 - 11 mons now.  Their
colors range from Light sables - Chocalate.  With an albino & a blaze
silver mit thrown in for Good measure.  Naturally we have both Males &
Females in the mix.  Their personalitties range from shy - bold as brass,&
even Wired to the Max!

Anyway there have been Several requests for a ferret stuffed animal,that
Doesn't make any noices!  We know of 2 places where they can be found!  The
first is at the ferret store!
http://www.theferretstore.com
Here's the web address,you'll find them under Stuff for people I believe.

The 2nd place is a Large farmer's exchange outlet chain of stores we Have
here in out Local area called Pet Supplies N More.  We get all our ferret
food from them!  I live in Leominster Mass,& it's Leominster store that
carries them.  These stuffed ferrets are actually supposed to be made to
appear to look like the black footed ferret!  They look Very much like a
ferret,& they come with a small card that tells a little about the black
footed ferrets!

I hope you find this Helpfull.

Karen & The Mass Wrecking Crew