From:
Linda Pendleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 14:48:26 EST
Greetings All,

I have a perplexing problem with my female Albino ferret.  She has lost
most of the hair on her tail and slowly losing hair on the top of her hind
end.  The Vet has done an adrenal panel and tested for Insolunoma, both
test were negative.  We tried her on a series of anabolic steroids and
vitamin shots with no change in condition.  Today we did an X-ray to
determine if there was a mass or blockage of anykind, X-rays were also
negative.  She is eating well and always gives the eight boys a run for
their money, poopies are fine and she has a normal urine output, My Vet
is at a loss as am I.  I have eight other ferrets and everybody else is
fine, not exibiting any problems, all healthy with nice fluffy winter
coats.  If anybody has any ideas I would appreciate your comments, you can
e-mail me privately or respond on the list.  Appreciate It !!  Hugs to you
and All you FurKids.

Linda and the 9 Terrorists of Fur