From:
Tara Kostezky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 20:53:16 +0800
Hi guys :)

I'm cc'ing this to Rebecca (aka "Wolfy") to make sure she gets it . .

I was also very moved by reading Rebecca's story, good on ya Wolfy, takes a
lot of courage to write a story like that!  And to give care to an Autistic
child and survive intact with love in your heart to spare is also a very
courageous thing.  When life gets difficult it's so easy to give up faith
and think that things will always be bad, but it's not so.  The miracles
are there all around us if we just pay enough attention (quick!  go
outside!  look at the sunset, or the sunrise, or the moonlight on water,
or at the stars, or just hug your animals and you'll know what I mean ;)
You've obviously not forgotten this wolfy, though you've had more than
enough reason to by the sound of it.

I also know the healing power of animals.  Due to ill health I'm currently
taking an extended break from work, and being (normally) an active,
outgoing person this has come as somewhat as a shock.  I think I would
have gone nuts without my animals to care for and to care for me.

So three cheers for the fuzzies and all the other animals that share our
lives, patient with our mistakes and misunderstandings of them, ready with
cold noses and playful antics just when you need it, and generous with the
love that they give.

TK