From:
"Susan D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 20:44:45 EST
Hi,

I live in Erlanger, Ky (about 10 min.  south of Cincinnati) with my
husband, four ferrets (Zeus, Thor, Arthur, and Oscar) and four cats
(Samson, Delilah, Leo, and Paws).  I've been on the FML for a year and
found it when searching for ferret info on the internet.

3 of my 4 are healthy.  Oscar came to us in May from the local animal
shelter and has pretty much wiped out the pet savings acct. : )  He's
undergoing more tests now - low blood sugar, seizures, hind end weakenss
when walking/losing balance.....(the seizures totally freak me out).

I'm enjoying all the introductions.

Susan