Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 10:55:35 -0800
I want to commend CJ on her rescue, what a terrible sight to see!

I sincerely hope that you can legally "screw" whoever did this - I don't
care who it is but since it is Mike Tyson, this would be a great example to
send to the public about animal cruelty.  Let's face it, the general public
will pay attention if it is against a public figure but less likely to pay
attention if it is about a "regular" person.  It is sad, but that is the
way it is.

Even if you do not win the case, you will certainly draw plenty of attention
to the issue.  Money sounds tight so if you need any legal help, I can see
if any of my lawyer friends can practice in your state.  A couple of them
love animals so I am sure they could help out for free.

THANK GOD THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN THE WORLD!

Take care~