From:
Maree Clapham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 13:51:00 GMT
I would just like to post a thank you note to everyony who helped me out
with my panic for information on my sick girl. I had soooo many replys and
many different things suggested.

She is now eating and feeling much better, We just now need to assertain
whether her hypoglycemic attack was due to lack of food due to not eating,
or insulinoema, and what caused her lack of appetite in the first place.

Thanks everyone very much

     Maree Clapham