Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:28:33 -0800
I posted a few days ago looking for volunteer ferret/cat/housesitters to
sit while I am on a volunteer humanitarian mission to the former Soviet
Union to help Russian orphans.  Also to find out whether there would be any
market for homesewn ferret bedding items, to help me raise my support for
the trip and for winter survival kits for the orphans.

I just want to thank everyone who responded, and let everyone know that I
will be making the hammocks, tubes, and other snuggle-bedding items.  I am
wondering now if ferret/cat/housesitters would consider accepting payment
in the form of ferret bedding.  I also plan to set up a separate checking
account where I can divide proceeds into charitable categories: one for the
orphans' basic needs/travel expenses to hand deliver the survival kits, one
for ferret shelters, and one to help me pay for any care I arrange for the
ferrets, if I end up raising enough support to go on the mission.

If I don't raise enough money for the trip, though I will be disappointed,
part of me will feel relieved, I hate to say it, because I've never left my
ferrets alone (with a sitter, or at all), and I am dreading it.  Two weeks
is an awfully long time.

Also, if I don't raise enough for the travel cost of the mission, any funds
I raise that were intended for both the mission and the orphans' survival
kits, will go to the survival kits: food, medicine, clothing, toys, books,
etc., as well as a rotating distribution to needy ferret shelters and other
pet shelters.  The deadline for winter survival kits' monetary donations to
the organization is January 22nd, 2000.  After that, money for the orphans
will go to the next trip and care kits for the summer of 2000, and I will
continue to donate a portion of all proceeds to ferret shelters and causes.

If it is successful, I may continue making the ferret bedding and will
attempt to set up a website for sales, probably no later than spring 2000.
Anyone wishing more information can contact me at my e:mail address:
[log in to unmask]  Thanks.

Alecia, Felix, Angel, Missy, Henry, Oliver, Albert and Honey

Buy the things you need, help a cause in need.  Click here to get started.
It's free!

You can help me raise money for suffering children and orphans in the
former Soviet Union through Josh McDowell's Carelift 2000, AND, if you
wish, support a charitable cause of your own choice, (choose your own
tax-deductible ferret shelter or ferret cause) simply by following the link
for more information.  Thanks!

i care, i shop iGive.com!----------> click here ------------>
http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=7609&mid=105264